Impromy Forum

Home Forums Flexi Program Discussions Android app

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  MarkvT 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

MarkvT
    Participant

Hey, I have just started the Flexi program. Is there an app for this, as this would make it do much easier to use, and keep up to date, rather than going through the website all the time

Hi MarkvT,

Thank you for your feedback. At this stage the app is a feature only available to Impromy members, and is based on using the Impromy program not Flexi.
    However I’ll pass your feedback onto the team to consider for future improvements.

The Impromy Dietitian

MarkvT
    Participant

<p style=”padding-left: 30px;”>So it’s been a week, and nothing has changed. Can a Flexi member use the Improve app. This is really important as we are investing close to $100 per week on your shakes, so we should be getting something in return</p>

Gloria Gilroy
    Participant

I absolutely agree. It is painful almost starting from scratch each time. I was of the impression that there would be an app. Why insist on using an apple device if there is no app? Also these pre managed reponses are kinda insulting. How can a one size fits all approach possibly work for something as personal as dieting. Disappointing. I should have just bought the shakes.

Thank you again for your feedback. The team are working on some solutions for the future to create a greater customer experience on all platforms (stay tuned!). In the meantime as part of your 21 day access to the portal you can receive your personalised meal plans which will change based on your progress, all of the online recipes (including those from the community cookbook!), the support forum and the online consults. The pages themselves are all fully mobile responsive and optimised of ease of use on a mobile device. We recommend bookmarking the page so it’s easy to open on your phone each time.

By opting for a web based platform we are able to optimise and improve the service far more regularly than is possible on an app and we appreciate the feedback and will definitely pass it on to the technical team to form part of future planning.

MarkvT
    Participant

Ok, so nothing still. And standard answers. Surely as you have to put in an access code for website address, why can’t that work with an app.  Seems to me that you don’t really care about your Flexi users, who want to use the program, but without going to see the chemist, because they are not dietician qualified either.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.