Impromy Forum

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Impromy Dietitian 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Julie Sward
    Participant

Hi i am a new member who signed up today . When speaking with the consultant she said that i would have two shakes a day but going by my menu plan it says three , Is there a way to confirm with Impromy which one it is . Thanks

Kerryn
    Participant

I haven’t been here long either, and the same thing happened to me. My consultant told me 2 shakes, 2 snacks & 1 meal. But then Impromy told me I was Motivate level 5 and the app gave me 3 shakes, 2 snacks & 1 meal. The consultant confirmed that he wanted me to stick with 2 shakes, so I’ve changed the app to level 3 to make it all match. I don’t know if Impromy would agree though… I’m sticking with what the consultant says as he’s the one I see all the time.

Hi Julie and Kerryn,

Where are you viewing your meal plans? You need to consume the amount of food allocated by the program software, your consultant should not steer away from this.

Kerryn
    Participant

When I first went to the pharmacy, he didn’t have any program booklets so he wrote out a meal plan consisting of 2 meal replacements, 2 snacks, 1 meal. A couple of weeks later I got an email giving me a membership number & it said I was on Motivate 5. I installed the app on my phone and that’s where I got the meal plan that has 3 meal replacements. I now have a program booklet that explains what meals are for what level, but I don’t know how to work out what level I should really be on. My consultant still says 2 meal replacements, not 3, so that’s what I’m doing so I guess I’m motivate 3.

Hi Kerryn,

I have reviewed your file and the meal plan you should be on is Motivate 5, this is 3 meal replacements per day and 2 snacks. This should be visible on your consultants platform, I suggest speaking to your consultant about this at your next visit. If you would like to discuss this further please call the Impromy helpline and we will be happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.