Impromy Forum

Home Forums Flexi Program Discussions How many shakes?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Gretchen Hernandez 5 days, 22 hours ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hester Kogler
    Participant

Hi, I’m new here. On the flexi box, the sample weekly plan implied I was to have 2 meal replacement shakes per day, but the ‘generated meal plan’ suggests 4 per day. I genuinely cannot afford this plan if a $50 box only lasts me 3 days, instead of the full week I was expecting it to based on the back of the box. I just wanted to get some clarification on if this 4-shakes-a-day was the standard, if there was some technical bug with my generated plan or if I have misunderstood something important. Thanks.

Simone Sullivan
    Participant

Hi Hester,

Under the plan on the box it does state the “Your personalised Flexi plan will be created for you when you register on the Digital Portal”.  The Flexi plan is based on your height, weight age and gender.  Having less than the prescribed plan could decrease your metabolism and work against you losing weight.  Keep in mind that the meal replacements will be replacing the majority of your groceries.

If you are still finding this and issue you can switch to the Advance phase of the program which has an additional meal and one less meal replacement, this will however result in slightly slower weight loss.

Gretchen Hernandez
    Participant

Love to comment on Google it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.