Impromy Forum

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Impromy Dietitian 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Susan Hunter
    Participant

I have just started the program and really dislike the shakes – I have tried both the shakes (with skim milk) and the soups and I find them very grainy. I just dislike the taste and the texture. I use the shaker to try and dissolve the power more but this doesn’t seem to help. Any tips? Can you switch the shakes to the bars? Also – where is there a list of all of the shakes/bars available as my pharmacy seems to only have a very limited range. Can you order them online and still visit the pharmacy for the weekly consultation? Thanks.

Hi Susan,

You may want to try blending the shake up in a blender with ice, it becomes more like a Frappe. You choose either shakes, soups or the meal replacement bars as meal replacements, so it might be worth trying the bars.  The list of products available are listed on our website here: https://www.impromy.com/what-is-impromy/shakes-soups-meal-bars-snack-bars/
    The Impromy range is not available online, please speak to your pharmacy in relation to purchasing the products during your weekly consult. If there is a product they don’t stock, they might be willing to order this in for you.

I hope this helps, if not there are some other options for making up the meal replacements which can be discussed if you call the helpline on 1800 608 511.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.