Impromy Forum

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Impromy Dietitian 4 days, 14 hours ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Tracey Huysmans
    Participant

Can I use light milk with the shakes, I am just reading the booklet received with the flexi program I havnt started my program yet

Hi Tracey,

Yes, it is recommended to use low fat/skim/light cows milk, other alternatives include skim lactose free cows milk, soy milk, unsweetened almond milk, rice milk and oat milk.

Rebecca Gough
    Participant

I’m a little confused about the plan. My first day is listed as 3 shakes 2 snacks and one meal… that doesn’t seem right to me? My calories would be through the roof. Is this correct?

Hi Rebecca,

The meal plan listed is correct, and is individualised to you based on the data you provided. The meal plan should achieve a calorie deficit based on your individual energy needs, and weight loss will be achieved if the meal plan is followed correctly.

Julie Ballard
    Participant

Can I swap flexi shakes for impromy shakes ?

Hi Julie,

If you are a member of Impromy you can use the Impromy shakes instead but note you will not receive a Flexi access code so you will not be able to access the portal.

Heather Burton
    Participant

I have been a member of Impromy for ages and switched to flexi today. I bought the flexi pack with access code and some more impromy shakes for variety. Hope that works out!

Jibs
    Participant

I have started Flexi program and using the assorted shakes  box to see which flavours I like.

Have had the chocolate and the vanilla shakes with no problems, but this am when had the coffee flavour I needed to go to the toilet pretty soon afterwards.

Anyone else have this problem?

Hi Jibs,

This is likely due to the caffeine which is present in the iced coffee shake, being that caffeine is a natural stimulant. If  this is bothering you I would suggest avoiding the coffee flavoured meal replacements, including mocha.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.