If you have one of the following conditions, you should consider suitability of the program in your particular circumstances and/or talk to your medical professional:
– Gall Bladder disorders or stones.
– Liver Disease (e.g. Cirrhosis), kidney or gastrointestinal diseases (e.g. Crohn’s Disease).
– Undergone major surgery less than 3 months ago.
– Thyroid Diseases (only if overactive).
– Angina, Chest pain (undiagnosed) or severe shortness of breath.
– Cardiac arrhythmia.
– Heart disease, heart attack, coronary bypass surgery.
– Concurrent medically prescribed diet for a health problem.
– Mental health conditions.
– High blood pressure uncontrolled by medication.