Kim Shelley, QLD
Phillipa Ellis, NSW
Rob Heidrich, SA
Billi Brayshaw, WA
Katherine Herbert, VIC
Huge congratulations to our 5 lucky winners!!
‘WIN A TRIP TO PARIS’ PROMOTION
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is Probiotec Limited (ABN 91 075 170 151) of 83 Cherry Lane, Laverton North, VIC, 3026, telephone 03 9278 7555 (“Promoter”).
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating pharmacies and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences on 11/09/2017 and ends at last mail received on 30/11/2017 (“Promotional Period”).
- To be eligible to enter, individuals must spend $60 or more in a single transaction on any Impromy product(s) at a participating pharmacy in Australia (as listed on the Impromy Store locator at: http://impromy.com/program-locations/) during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying Spend”). Individuals will then be provided with one (1) official entry form (“Entry Form”) for every $60 increment spent on Impromy product(s) in the Qualifying Spend. For the sake of clarity, individuals will receive one (1) Entry Form if between $60-$119.99 was spent on Impromy product(s) in one (1) transaction, two (2) Entry Forms if between $120-$179.99 was spent on Impromy product(s) in one (1) transaction, three (3) Entry Forms if between $180-$239.99 was spent on Impromy product(s) in one (1) transaction, etc.
- To enter, individuals must then fully complete the Entry Form with all of the requested details (including their full name, telephone number, mailing address and a valid email address), and then mail the fully completed entry form to “Win A Trip To Paris Promotion, 83 Cherry Lane, Laverton North, VIC 3026” so it is received by last mail on 30/11/2017.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per Entry Form; (b) only one (1) Entry Form permitted per Qualifying Spend (i.e. per $60 spent on Impromy product(s) in one (1) transaction); and (c) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
- Entrants must retain their purchase receipt(s) (either the original or a copy) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase, that at least $60 was spent on Impromy product(s), and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The draw will take place at Probiotec Limited, at 83 Cherry Lane, Laverton North, VIC, 3026 at 2:00pm AEDT on 05/12/2017. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
- The winners will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published online at www.impromy.com from 07/12/2017. In the event of a SA winner, their name will also be published in The Advertiser (SA) on 07/12/2017.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries will be divided into the following State/Territory groups according to the entrant’s state of residence: NT/QLD, NSW/ACT, VIC/TAS, SA & WA. The first valid entry drawn in each group will win a trip for two (2) adults to Paris, France valued at up to AU$7,000 depending on date and point of departure. Prize includes:
• return economy airfares from winner’s nearest Australian capital city to Paris for two (2) adults (exact airline determined by the Promoter);
• return transfers from Paris airport to the accommodation for two (2) adults; and
• five (5) nights twin share accommodation in a minimum 4-star hotel in Paris for two (2) adults (exact hotel determined by the Promoter).
- Spending money, meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, passports, visas, vaccinations, transport to and from departure point, additional transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included. Prize must be taken by December 2018 and is subject to booking and flight availability. Prize cannot be taken during Australian school holidays, public holidays or other peak periods. Each winner and his/her companion are responsible for ensuring that they have valid passports, and any requisite visas, vaccinations and travel documentation. Each winner and his/her companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together. Itinerary to be determined by the Promoter in agreement with each winner but in the event that agreement cannot be reached, the Promoter reserves the right to determine the itinerary. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the prize. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. Each winner may be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation check in.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take/redeem a prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool value is up to AU$35,000
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- If any prize(s) remain unclaimed by 1:00pm AEDT on 06/03/2018, a re-draw will take place at 2:00pm AEDT on 06/03/2018 at the same place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the re-draw and their names will be published online at www.impromy.com from 08/03/2018. In the event of a SA winner, their name will also be published in The Advertiser (SA) on 08/03/2018.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia or any statutory consumer guarantees as provided under consumer protection laws in New Zealand (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking/use of and/or participation in a prize.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/17/15935 ACT Permit No. TP17/01358 SA Permit No. T17/1297